The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Wilsons’ prior written consent.
Who We Are
Wilsons (Crossgates) ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (Company number 07408972) whose registered office is Wilsons (Crossgates) ltd, 38 Austhorpe Road, Crossgates, Leeds, LS15 8DX.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation from 25th May 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, as updated from time to time and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact Francine Green, Office Manager, by the following;
Phone on 0113 264 5448
E-mail at email@example.com
Write to Wilsons, 38 Austhorpe Road, Crossgates, Leeds, LS15 8DX
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details.
The main purposes for which cookies as used are:
– For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions and website navigation.
– To drive marketing.
– To enable us to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including monitoring the success of campaigns etc.
We currently operate an ‘implied’ consent policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this, you should disable these within your web browser or refrain from using our website.
We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns on our website. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got there and what you choose to click on. This information is only processed in a way which does not personally identify anyone. Neither we nor Google make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you make purchases from our website, over the phone or in our shop, we may collect the following personal data about you:
1. Your name, age, gender and title
2. Our billing and delivery postal address, phone number and email address
3. Where you have registered, your username and password
4. Where you place an order with us, your payment card details
5. Your communication and shopping preferences
6. Your browsing and shopping preferences
7. Your date of birth
8. Your interests, feedback and survey responses
9. Your location
We may collect, store and process your personal data:
1. To maintain any registered account you hold with us
2. To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
3. With your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers or further products or services you may be interested in
4. To provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity.
5. For research, analysis, testing and administrative purposes
We will never disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any detailed in this policy.
As part of the registration process for our occasional marketing e-mails, we collect personal information. We do not rent or trade our email list with any other organisations or businesses.
We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our Newsletter. We gather statistics around e-mail opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-mail communication with our customers. For further information on this, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails, or by contacting our Office Manager, Francine Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights:
1. The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data, as described in this policy.
2. The right of access to any personal data we may hold on you, and to request a copy of this data. Should a request become excessive or unfounded, a small reasonable fee may apply, otherwise data is provided free of charge.
3. The right to rectification, where we will adjust any out of date or incorrect personal information we hold on you at your request, within one month.
4. The right to erasure, or the right to be forgotten, whereby all data held by us would be completely removed at your request if the criteria specified on the ICO website are applicable. (http://ico.org.uk)
5. The right to restrict processing and limit the ways your data is used.
6. The right to data portability, or a copy of the data we hold on you, based on the eligibility of the criteria stated on the ICO website.
7. The right to object to processing of your data for particular means, direct marketing, profiling, statistical uses etc.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact Francine Green using the aforementioned contact details.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.