LOYALTY CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The card is only valid on receipt of a completed application form
- The Wilsons Loyalty Card is only valid in Wilsons’ Crossgates Store
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions that are not part of the Wilsons loyalty card scheme.
- The card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash
- By being a member of the Wilsons Loyalty Scheme you agree to allow us to contact you by e-mail and/or Text to inform you of our offers, promotions or other changes regarding the scheme.
- Points are non transferable
- The Wilsons Loyalty card remains the property of Wilsons (Crossgates) Ltd unless it has been purchased as a gift card.
- Loyalty points can only be redeemed and collected on products that we specify and we reserve the right to exclude certain product lines from the scheme.
- Wilsons (Crossgates)Ltd reserve the right to amend or withdraw the card and or the scheme without any notification.
- Information will be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The Wilsons Loyalty Card scheme is only for personal use, business use is strictly prohibited.
- Wilsons reserve the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without any notice.
- If you forget your Wilsons Loyalty card, please retain your receipt and you can present it to a cashier within 14 days to have your points added.
- If you return any goods we reserve the right to deduct the number of points from your card.